SLR CAMERA BAG. SLR CAMERA(Sun)
Slr Camera Bag. Mechanical Network Camera.
Slr Camera Bag
- A single-lens reflex (SLR) camera is a camera that typically uses a semi-automatic moving mirror system that permits the photographer to see exactly what will be captured by the film or digital imaging system (after a very small delay), as opposed to pre-SLR cameras where the view through the
- Single Lens Reflex Camera, same as above and the digital is assumed in my world.
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- Put (something) in a bag
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- Succeed in securing (something)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
06-05-09: New Camera Bag
I got a new camera bag in today that I absolutely love. It's a Lowepro Slingshot AW 200. I could go on and on why I like this bag, but the highlight is that I can wear it like a backpack, but when I want to take a photo I can swing it around in front of me like in the picture. I can have my camera out in like 5 seconds, ready to take a picture. See the next pic for the backpack angle. It has enough room for my cameras, a couple lenses and some day hiking supplies. I will definitely take my SLR on more hikes now. It even has a built in microfiber cloth right next to where I pull out the camera, and a cover tucked inside that pulls over it to protect it from rain, which I have already needed.
Anyway, if you need a good camera bag get this one. If you don't like it, know that there is something seriously wrong with you.
Speaking of camera bags, there's a point at which a man realizes he has too many. I'm well past that!
The problem is, each serves a specific purpose with only one being "duplicative" really.
Top Left - Sling style bag. Quick access and decent capacity.
Middle Left - Top loading easy access, but low capacity (that can be a good thing)
Bottom Left - Holds a lot and also a laptop (it's more or less duplicative)
Top Center - When I need to check multiple bodies and lenses on the plane, this is the bag.
Middle Center - Holds a laptop and tons of gear. Good when want attention at a shoot, bad otherwise.
Bottom Center - Massive capacity + holds a laptop. Great when traveling!
Top Right - Holds my dive camera and lights.
Bottom Right - When I need to take a bunch of lenses somewhere, I use this bag which is perfect for the job. Also, it's the maximum sized carry-on allowed on airplanes.
raleigh camera stores
vintage camera sale
pink camera bags
nikon camera malaysia price
nikon best dslr camera
speed camera detection
drift helmet camera
dpreview waterproof camera
md80 video camera
casio waterproof camera review